About Crest Gum Detoxify + Whitening 2 Step Toothpaste
- Neutralises plaque bacteria, even around the gum line to fight gingivitis
- Clinically proven results in one week
- Step 1: 6X Gum health improvement in one week gingivitis improvement vs. ordinary toothpaste
- Step 2: Whiter teeth in 1 week improvement vs. ordinary toothpaste
Upgrade Your Oral Care Routine
Introducing the new Crest Gum Detoxify + Whitening Two-Step Toothpaste system. Separating the ingredients into two steps helps them work to their fullest potential to give you a visibly whiter and healthier mouth. Since the gum line is a prime breeding ground for harmful plaque bacteria, cleaning it thoroughly is key to treating and preventing gum issues.
Step 1, the Gum Detoxifying Treatment, targets the millions of plaque bacteria around the gum line, neutralising them for clinically proven healthier gums. Then Step 2, the Whitening Gel, gently polishes away surface stains for a whiter smile in just one week.
Note: Gingivitis improvement vs ordinary toothpaste.
Improvement vs ordinary toothpaste.
- Neutralizes harmful plaque bacteria around the gum line to treat and prevent early gum disease
- Powerful enough to help reverse gingivitis
- 6X Whitening in one week
Unique Two-Step System for Better Results
Step 1 neutralizes bacteria around the gum line to help reverse early gum damage
Step 2 gently buffs away surface stains for a noticeably brighter smile
Make the two-step system part of your daily routine for results after one week
Step 1 – The Gum Detoxifying Treatment
Start with Step 1, the Gum Detoxifying Treatment, and squeeze your normal amount of paste onto your toothbrush and begin to brush. Pay special attention to the gum line to help the activated foam seek out and neutralize harmful plaque bacteria. Brush for one minute and then spit, but don’t rinse.
Step 2 – The Whitening Gel
Switch to Step 2, the Whitening Gel, which will help gently polish away surface stains. Brush for one minute, then spit and rinse. Repeat this system daily as part of your cleaning routine.