Crest Brilliance White Whitening Strips
Crest 3D Whitestrips Brilliance White Teeth Whitening Kit, 16 Treatments:
- Whitens 25x better than a leading teeth whitening toothpaste when toothpaste is used for 4 weeks
- No slip teeth whitening strips
- The ADA Council on Scientific Affairs Acceptance of Crest 3D Whitestrips Briliance White is based on its finding that that the product is safe and has shown efficacy in whitening natural teeth when used according to the manufacturer’s instructions
- Safe on enamel using the same whitening ingredient as dentists
- Apply once daily for 30 minutes for 16 days
Stop Use Indications: Keep out of reach of young children. Not intended for use in children under the age of 18. Do not swallow plastic strip. Avoid contact of gel with eyes, cloth, leather, or fabric. Wash hands after use. Gel that comes into contact with the skin can cause temporary skin irritation and/or whitening. Do not eat, smoke, sleep, or drink (with the exception of water) during use. Tooth Sensitivity & Gum Discomfort: With all whitening products you may experience tooth sensitivity and/or gum discomfort. These effects are generally mild. These effects are temporary, not harmful and will go away once you discontinue use. IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF DENTAL WORK, HAVE DENTAL WORK, OR HAVE STAINING FROM MEDICATION, ASK YOUR DENTIST IFWHITENING IS APPROPRIATE. Crest 3D Whitestrips are designed to hold well to teeth. Do not use on loose teeth, restorations, or braces. Crest 3D Whitestrips will only whiten natural teeth. The strips will not whiten caps, crowns, veneers, fillings or dentures.
Ingredients: PVP, PEG-8, Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin
Instructions: USE ONCE A DAY FOR 30 MINUTES. For full results use entire kit. Use up to two kits per year. 1. PEEL. Peel Whitestrips from backing liner. 2. STRETCH & APPLY. Slowly stretch strip to cover the number of teeth you intend to whiten. Using a mirror, apply gel side of strip to front of teeth. Align straight edge of strip with gumline. Fold over teeth and press to secure. 3. SMILE. Peel from back of teeth first to ease removal. ADDITIONAL USAGE INFORMATION. It is best if you do not brush your teeth immediately before applying strips.