Colgate Optic White Renewal Enamel Strength Whitening Toothpaste
Colgate Optic White Renewal Enamel Strength is our best teeth whitening toothpaste ever. It contains 3% hydrogen peroxide, a professionally recommended whitening ingredient proven to deeply whiten beyond surface stains. With unprecedented whitening power, this toothpaste removes 10 years of yellow stains. Its enamel-safe whitening technology that is safe for daily use. Plus, the fluoride toothpaste formula helps to prevent cavities. Get a renewed, whiter smile with Colgate Optic White Renewal Enamel Strength Teeth Whitening Toothpaste.
Colgate Optic White Renewal Teeth Whitening Toothpaste, Enamel Strength, 3 oz
- Colgate’s best teeth whitening toothpaste removes 10 years of yellow stains*
- Contains hydrogen peroxide, dentist recommended for teeth whitening
- Colgate patented 3% hydrogen peroxide formula is unprecedented whitening power
- Fluoride toothpaste formula to protect against cavities
- Enamel-safe teeth whitening, safe for daily use
- Vegan toothpaste, gluten free and sugar free
- *when brushing twice daily for 4 weeks
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Sodium Monofluorophosphate (1.14%) (0.18% w/v Fluoride Ion), Purpose: Anticavity, Inactive Ingredients: Propylene Glycol, Calcium Pyrophosphate, PVP, PEG/PPG-116/66 Copolymer, Hydrogen Peroxide, Flavor, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Saccharin, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Silica, Sucralose, BHT
Instructions: Directions: Some people may experience tooth sensitivity or gum discomfort when using whitening products. This discomfort is temporary and not harmful. If you experience more than mild tooth sensitivity, stop use and consult your dentist. Adults and Children 6 Years of Age and Older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician. Children 6 to 12 Years: Use only a pea sized amount and supervise child’s brushing and rinsing (to minimize swallowing). Children Under 6 Years: Do not use unless directed by a dentist or physician.