UK Teeth Whitening – Your Privacy Rights
What is Personal Information?
Personal information is information that identifies an individual or that can be reasonably associated with a specific person or entity, such as a name, contact information, Internet (IP) address and information about an individual’s purchases and online shopping.
Collection of Personal Information
We collect the personal information that you provide us, such as when you:
- sign up for or renew your Diamond White Membership;
- register to use ukteethwhitening.com or sign up for news or notifications of specials or other promotions on ukteethwhitening.com;
- place an order or purchase products or services, online or otherwise;
- contact us for any reason;
- participate in a survey or promotion; or
- sign up for or participate in our various Member Services
We may automatically collect some information when you visit our website, such as your computer’s IP address and operating system, the site from which you linked to us, your site activity, the time and date of your visit, and your purchases. This information may be collected through the use of “cookies” We also receive information from third parties who help us correct our records, prevent fraud. We may combine any of this information with the other personal information we maintain about you.
Use of personal information by UK Teeth Whitening
The personal information we collect is generally used to process your requests or transactions, provide you with high-quality service, tell you about opportunities we think will be of interest and administer your account, including distribution of our own surveys and publications. For example, we may:
- Alert you about product recalls or safety issues;
- Communicate Diamond White Membership opportunities and programs; and
- Provide you with promotional information, such as coupons, offers and product recommendations, or information about Diamond White Member Services (“Promotional Information”). If you prefer not to receive Promotional Information from us, we make it easy for you to let us know. You may contact us at any time to decline Promotional Information.
Protection of Personal and Credit Card Information
We have physical, administrative and technical security measures in place to protect personal information from loss, misuse or alteration while it is under our control. We are required to collect, process and maintain payment card information in accordance with the data security rules adopted by credit card companies such as Visa, MasterCard and American Express. This means that we DO NOT retain debit card PINs or credit card security codes, and that any time we maintain a credit card number, such as when you create an online account, we must limit access to it and use strong encryption to protect it. Further, when you enter personal information online, that information is encrypted prior to transmission using a security protocol called SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). We also use SSL to allow you to securely view your online account and registration information.
Changes to this Statement
UK Teeth Whitening may change this privacy statement at any time, but will alert you that changes have been made by indicating at the top of the privacy statement the date it was last updated. We encourage you to review our privacy statement to make sure you understand how your personal information will be used. If we make a material change to how we use personal information and the new uses are unrelated to uses we disclose in this statement, we will communicate the changes in advance.