These terms and conditions govern your use of this website www.ukteethwhitening.com; by using our website, you agree to these terms and conditions in full. If you do not accept or do not agree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website. The Site is owned and operated by UK Teeth Whitening Limited (we/us). We are registered in Seychelles under company number IBC 193467 with our registered office at Unit 117, Orion Mall, Palm Street, Victoria, Seychelles.
- Licence to use website
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licencors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. All these intellectual property rights are reserved, subject to the licence below.Subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions, you may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or PDF’s from the website for your own personal use.
- Acceptable use
You must not use UK Teeth Whitening company number 193467 in any manner that is illegal, unlawful, fraudulent or harmful, or in relation with any illegal, unlawful, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity; or in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website.You must not use our website to copy, store, transmit, host, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of or is affiliated to any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software whatsoever.Without our prior express written consent, you must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting on or in relation to our website. You must not use our website for any objective related to marketing without our prior express written consent.
You hereby indemnify us and undertake to keep us indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses, including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of our legal advisers, incurred or suffered by us arising out of any breach by you of any condition of these terms and conditions.
- Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, we may take such action as we deem suitable to deal with the breach, including prohibiting you from accessing the website, suspending your access to the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
We may revise these terms and conditions on occasion. Such revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on our website. All imagines on UK Teeth Whitening company number 193467 are for illustration purposes only. To ensure you are familiar with the current version please check this page regularly.
We may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.We do not permit you to transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions shall continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part shall be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision shall continue in effect.
- Exclusion of third party rights
These terms and conditions are for the benefit of you and us, and are not intended to benefit any third party or be enforceable by any third party. The exercise of our and your rights in connection to these terms and conditions is not to be subject to the consent of any third party whatsoever.
- Entire agreement
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us in regard to your use of our website, and supersede all prior agreements in respect of your use of this website.
- You will check with your dentist before using any products on www.ukteethwhitening.com
- You must be over 16 years of age to purchase to use any products from www.ukteethwhitening.com.
- You have read and fully understand the How to use whitening strips or gel section.
- If we do not have your item in stock a equal or like for like item of greater value will be dispatched.
- If you experience any problems with any product you will immediately stop and consult your dentist/doctor.
- If you are pregnant always consult your Dentist and Doctor before using any products from UK Teeth Whitening company number 193467
- Only use the products for the sole purpose what they are intended for.
- We will not accept any returns for used/opened syringes, opened pouches, used mouth guards or open toothpastes, If any seals or retail packaging is opened we will not under any circumstances accept your return for dental hygiene reasons.
- You are entering into an agreement with UK Teeth Whitening 193467 and none of our 3rd parties or outsourced partners.
- We reserve the right to use 3rd parties to distribute and process any order you place on www.ukteethwhitening.com
- Will not use if you have any loose or decayed teeth.
- Only use custom made mouth formed mouth guards by a Dentist of Dental Lab
- Will not use if you have loose crowns, bridgework, fixed orthodontic treatment or any other oral problems e.g. gum disease.
- Will not use if allergic to Carbamide Peroxide, Glycerin, Carbome Flavor, Hydrogen Peroxide, Ammonium, Hydroxide and Silicone.
- You agree that all warranties and returns outside of our normal terms and conditions are the sole discretion of UK Teeth Whitening company number 193467, you agree you have read and fully understand our delivery and returns policy and that liability is limited to the amount paid for.Our Liabilty
- Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with applicable Seychelles law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Seychelles.
If you need to contact us via telephone please call: 0843 289 2992